Skip to content
- Cancellations are at the discretion of Amazing Futures Foundation and/or the HoCo R&P Department.
- If either Amazing Futures Foundation or the HoCo R&P Department makes the decision to cancel an after-school session for which your child is registered, you have the option of joining the class at a different location or being issued a full refund.
- Howard County R&P Locations: Please check the HoCo Recreation & Parks Department website to view their refund policy.
- Montgomery County & HoCo PTA Locations: A full refund (less the $25 registration fee) is available up to one week prior to the session start date. No refunds will be issued after one week prior to the session start date.
- Amazing Futures Foundation reserves the right to dismiss any student who is either unwilling or unable to follow appropriate classroom behaviors, without refund (See classroom behavior policy on After-School Program Details page.)
Inclement Weather Policy
- Smashing ANTs After-School Program follows the Inclement Weather Policy of each county’s school system.
- If school is delayed only, we WILL hold class.
- If school is canceled for the day, we WILL NOT hold class.
- If school is dismissed early for any reason, we WILL NOT hold class.
- If school-related or county after-school activities are canceled at any point, we WILL NOT hold class.
- There are no refunds given for classes missed due to inclement weather, however we will try to make up those classes (see below).
- Our policy is to make every effort to make-up missed classes due to inclement weather.
- Make-up days are subject to the availability of the school facility and are not always possible.
- If possible, make-up classes will be held on the same day of the week and be added to the end of the session. When this is not possible, we may add additional time to each of the remaining classes.
- Decisions regarding make-up days are at the discretion of Amazing Futures Foundation and/or the HoCo Recreation & Parks Department and will be communicated to parents/guardians as soon as information is available.