Skip to content
- Cancellations are at the discretion of Amazing Futures Foundation and/or the HoCo R&P Department.
- If a camp session for which your child is registered is canceled, you will be notified in as timely manner as possible and you will be issued a full refund.
- Our 2017 summer camps are being sponsored by the Howard County Recreation & Parks Department. Please reference their website regarding refunds.
Late Pickup Fee
- Parents must pick up their children promptly in order for the instructor to meet his/her next commitment. A late pick-up fee will be assessed at the rate of $5 for up to the first 10 minutes, and $1 per minute for every minute thereafter. We require that the late fee be paid at pickup.
Inclement Weather Policy
- In the unlikely event that a weather-related issue develops having the potential of affecting a camp session, Amazing Futures Foundation and/or the Howard County Recreation & Parks Department will contact all registrants with the necessary information in as timely a manner as possible.