Welcome to P.E.T. Club Kid EmPOWERment plus Leadership FUNdamentals
Summer Camp 2017!
If you still need to register your child for camp with the HoCo Rec & Parks Department, you may do so online by clicking HERE.
In addition to registering, you will need to bring the following forms with your child on the FIRST day of camp:
- HoCo Rec & Parks Participant Form – Recreation & Parks Participant Form
- Recreation & Parks Medication Administration Form (if necessary) – Print, Complete, Sign & Bring
- Amazing Futures Foundation Summer Program Waiver – Print, Complete, Sign & Bring
- Late Pickup Fee Reminder – Parents must pick up their children promptly in order for the instructor to meet his/her next commitment. A late pick-up fee will be assessed at the rate of $5 for up to the first 10 minutes, and $1 per minute for every minute thereafter. We require that the late fee be paid at pickup.
TWO WEEKER $50 REBATE! – If your child is attending TWO weeks of camp this summer, please click HERE to print the rebate form. Be sure to give the completed form to your child’s camp leader. You will receive a $50 rebate check at the end of your child’s 2nd week of camp.
Before camp begins, you will receive an email welcome letter from the HoCo Rec & Parks Dept. Please be sure to read the welcome letter, as it will have specific camp information, such as room numbers and sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Click HERE for answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- For other questions, please Contact Us
Program Information & Camp Logistics (VIDEO)
How to Support Your Child in the Midst of ANTs (VIDEO)